Hi, I’m Brian from Lazy Man and Money, and here’s what I am doing now:
- Being a father to our two Pre-K boys and a husband to my Active Duty Commander wife. (Yes I’m proud of her!)
- Running a 5-star, 125+ reviews dog boarding/sitting service on Rover.com
- The shopping, dishes, laundry, cooking, and some light cleaning (not my strong suit)
- Customer service for a cloud computing company (10-15 hours a week)
- Blog editor for a Silicon Valley company (10 hours a week)
- Managing our real estate “empire”. (My wife is much better at it than I am.)
- Blogging for around 10-15 hours a week – barely enough time to keep up with email.
- Celebrating my legal victory against Le-Vel for my opinion of Thrive.
- Being sued by RainSoft because I wrote about my wife and my personal experience with RainSoft.
These are my priorities. If I were to add a new project it would have be a very high paying gig to allow me to outsource some of the above.
I’ll try to keep this page updated as my activities or priorities change.
Last updated August 2018