Hi, I’m Brian from Lazy Man and Money, and here’s what I am doing now:
- Being a father to our two Pre-K boys and a husband to my Active Duty Commander wife. (Yes I’m proud of her!)
- Running a 5-star, 100+ reviews dog boarding/sitting service on Rover.com
- The shopping, dishes, laundry, cooking, and some light cleaning (not my strong suit)
- Managing our real estate “empire”. (My wife is much better at it than I am.)
- Blogging for around 10-15 hours a week – barely enough time to keep up with email.
- Celebrating my legal victory against Le-Vel for my opinion of Thrive.
- Being sued by RainSoft because I wrote about my wife and my personal experience with RainSoft.
These are my priorities. If I were to add a new project it would have be a very high paying gig to allow me to outsource some of the above.
I’ll try to keep this page updated as my activities or priorities change.
Last updated December 2017
Hat Tip to Jim Wang from Wallet Hacks for the idea and format.