Here are some of the things that went on financially in my life this week:
- I was included in the Carnival of Shopping. Check it out if you get a chance.
- I paid off $2000 of my home equity line of credit leaving me with under $9000 to go.
- I’m ramping up my writings at Lazy Man and Health, but I’m still waiting for my Men’s Health subscription which has given me a lot of motivation in the past.
On the non-financial side:
- I watch CNBC every morning while I get ready for work. If Alka-Selzter insists on playing that plop, plop, fizz, fizz commercial, I’m going to have to stop.
- Does anyone know of a great color laser printer?Â I’ve had an HP 4L for over 12 years now and it’s been great, but I’m looking for more.Â Ideally, it would do it all, fax, copy, print, scan, laser in black and white and color – and not cost me a fortune in ink.Â It’s a tall order, but I’d be willing to pay a tall price (or at least put it on our wedding registry).Â Let me know if you have any suggestions.
I’ve seen the dell all-in-one color laser and it is pretty nice. It is pretty fast. We have a Lanier all in one at work that cost an arm and a leg and the Dell one prints better.
I am going to get the monochrome one, myself.
Savvy Steward says
How about a new HP CM1015. It is $425 right now on HP’s website.
By the way, how’s your wedding planning coming along?
I agree, someone please put an end to the plop plop fizz fizzing. lol