Our week-long vacation in Aruba is starting to wrap up. The bad news is that the weather in Aruba has been much worse than anticipated. We’ve had about 3 hours of sun all week. I went swimming as many times as I’ve had birds poop on me: once. Fortunately, a bird pooping on you is good luck and after it happened yesterday, we had our best dinner on the island, and walked away from the casino with double our money. (I’m not a big gambler, but a couple of times a year, I like to dabble in small amounts – usually $50-75.)
I’ll be shifting on to the Boston leg of the trip before too long. Perhaps I’ll have an article coming earlier this next week. I wonder if I can type while I’m in line at customs?
- Brip Blap asks should I take a pay cut?
- Digerati Life re-examines, is the recession really over? Economic boom and bust.
- Frugal Dad blogs about setting up a financial system as a couple.
- Generation X Finance introduces the educated indentured servant.
- Million Dollar Journey surveys readers with this poll: what is your gross income and how much do you save?
- Money Smart Life shares 3 simple ways to invest $500 online.
- My Dollar Plan asks will you pay for college for your kids?
- The Sun’s Financial Diary gives this frugal tip: repurpose to reap more savings.
Top PF Posts:
- AL6400 asks how much of a savings pool before spending big do I need?
- Frugal For Life writes stopping to appreciate the savings.
- Candian Finance Blog wonders are middle class careers becoming extinct in Canada?
- Grad Money Matters presents 10 tips for generating a great freelance portfolio.
- Smarter Wallet posts manage your cash flow: get yourself in the black.
- Debt Free Forever looks at raising a baby on a budget.
- My Wealth Builder says early retirement can be expensive.
- Engineer Your Finances shares a personal experience about the perils of automation: one personal disaster .
- Ready to Be Rich on why you should sometimes keep your goals to yourself.
- 20s Money posts automate your wealth building.