I’m not one for suspense, so the winner of the Lazy Man’s Mother’s Day Contest was Tyler of Starshard0’s Super Blog. Congrats!
I’m really running out of time to come up with questions for personal finance guru, Jean Chatzky, so I could use some help on that front as well.
In other thoughts…
- Sports – Celtics and Red Sox on at the same time tonight… both on national TV. This could be heaven or hell.
- Doggie Savings – I found you can save a good amount of money on Firminators and puppy training pads on Ebay.
- Gearing up for the move – I’m moving 1.5 miles next week… so I might not have as much time to write as much as I normally would. Then again, I have a few half written ideas around here somewhere. I hope they aren’t all from 2006 and being bullish about Bank of America.
- Brip Blap converses about early retirement or meaningful work?
- Frugal Dad offers up 14 quick ways to raise cash.
- Generation X Finance urges readers to consider the impact on your finances when taking a paid leave of absence, FMLA, or disability from work.
- Million Dollar Journey asks should you break your mortgage for a lower rate?
- Digerati Life discusses children and money in a young entrepreneur learns about business.
- Money Smart Life inquires how do you cope with fear?
- An auction experience to remember: reflections and more at My Dollar Plan.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary blogs about the economic recovery payment for Social Security recipients sent on May 7.
Other Financial Posts:
- Free Money Finance teaches readers how to ask your doctor, hospital, or dentist for a discount.
- Bargaineering discusses the cost of filing for bankruptcy.
- Consumer Commentary writes on the unownership society.