My wife persuaded me to go her gym’s Body Pump class yesterday. Not only was my ego hurt by the women doing heavier weights more times than me, but even my finger muscles hurt. That being the case, I’m going to cut right to the chase and get you the links.
From The Money Writers:
- What desperation looks like by Bripblap.
- Here are eleven (nearly) effortless ways to save money each month as suggested by Frugal Dad.
- Don’t compound your investment losses by investing less in down markets and more in up markets writes Generation X Finance.
- Million Dollar Journey presents 4 tax free savings account strategies.
- The Digerati Life asks Am I Frugal? How I Balance My Efforts To Spend and Save Money.
- Looking to earn extra money for the holidays? Here are 10 ways to boost your gift budget by Money Smart Life.
- My Dollar Plan looks at rate chasing with high yield savings accounts.
- ING posted first ever quarterly loss announces The Sun’s Financial Times.
- Sign up with Upromise before the holidays writes NCN.
- Free Money Finance presents ten ways to prepare for higher taxes.
- Free credit scores from Credit Karma announces 5 Cent Nickel.