It’s nearly the end of the year, so it’s a good time to look back and see what I’ve done.
- I’ve maxed out my 401k plan and will be writing a check for the maximum Roth IRA soon.
- I’ve moved across country where my expenses have dropped while increasing my income nearly 25%
- I’ve started investing in Prosper and it still looks like a good investment
- I’ve started this blog which has helped me stay accountable for all my financial moves.
- Started keeping track of my net worth as well as my alternative income streams on a regular basis
Those are the big ones.Â I didn’t have a long way to go, so I’m classifying 2006 as “Success” in my file cabinet.