For all those celebrating Easter today, enjoy! However, after a few months of following minimal sports since the end of the football season, I’m focusing on the start of the 2010 baseball season. The big game for me of course is the Red Sox-Yankees game tonight. As an appetizer, I’m watching the Celtics do their best to blow a 22 point lead against the Cavaliers.
While I’m focusing on the games here are some tips on how to save money at baseball games. If that’s not your thing, here are some other articles that I liked this week:
- Brip Blap talks about his spy story.
- Digerati Life says magazine ads led me to cancel my subscription.
- Frugal Dad shares the secret to falling in love with your home all over again.
- Generation X Finance writes get free tax advice by calling 1-800-829-1040.
- Million Dollar Journey asks how big is your financial safety net?
- Save money by going green posts Money Smart Life.
- My Dollar Plan on planning a $100,000 strategic default.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary blogs saving vs. paying off debt: which deserves your money?
Top PF Posts:
- Free Money Finance discusses the types of insurance you need. Be sure to share your thoughts!
- Learn how to get healthy without going broke at The Smarter Wallet.
- Rich Credit Debt Loan asks are you being frugal or miserly?
- Penny Foolish with the ol’ I-have-no-money blues.
- Bill Eater on the best online banking.
- Budgets Are Sexy presents six secrets of a credit score.
- All Financial Matters says you better get to saving if you want to become a millionaire.
- Check out simple living in a nutshell by Frugal for Life.
- Five Cent Nickel says credit cards are the safest online payment medium.
- One Frugal Girl goes over the decisions to consider before buying a vacation rental home.