Yesterday was the first day we’ve had keys to our new place. We loaded up the wife’s SUV and my car to make three trips of stuff around the house that we won’t be using for the next few weeks. It’s never that much fun, especially in 93 degree heat. The excitement of a new place made it a lot easier. We met some of our neighbors and they were very friendly.
Today looks like it’s going to be another hot one… and there’s more moving to do. I want to get done by the game 7 of the Celtics game…. (I hope to post a few more links at that point).
Here are some of the better personal finance links I saw this week:
- Finance 4 Youth asks driving into debt, or the price of learning?
- Debt Free 4Ever posts mortgage: invest or pay off early?
- Hedonic Adjustment writes now it can be told: the real problem with the economy!
- Get Rich Slowly talks about learning to do it yourself.
- The Bucket List presents nine ways to find a job or work at home.
- Adventures in Money says you should be petrified. Are you?
- Hank at Own the Dollar shares with readers what fantasy baseball has taught him about finances and investing.
- A humorous post by Darwin’s Finance looks into 10 ways to be annoying at work and ruin your career.