My wife is going on a business trip for the next two weeks. The day she gets back we have a few hours before we hop on a plane to vacation Aruba. Well use all my previous tips to save money in Aruba. Before I can think about vacation though, I’m going to have to deal with the new tenant that moved in this week and the lack of hot water at the place (the heater is less than two years old).
On top of all that, MonaVie sent me a second cease and desist letter (here’s information on the first. Tomorrow, I will talk to a superstar lawyer about on that. I also have a post on the topic that’s currently around 3,400 words coming up tomorrow. MonaVie is going to be regret the day that they tried to suppress my MonaVie article.
- Brip Blap explains why you shouldn’t worry about your children’s future.
- Digerati Life posts debt settlement companies: friend or foe?
- Frugal Dad asks is getting a large tax refund bad?
- Generation X Finance says if you’re going to consolidate debt then you have to stop using credit.
- Million Dollar Journey blogs taking baby steps towards financial goals.
- Money Smart Life writes using licensed contractors for home improvement projects.
- Learn how to make your home more energy efficient at My Dollar Plan.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary shares Monopoly City Streets, an online game powered by Google Maps.
More Financial Posts:
- Consumer Commentary shares small business administration’s top 10 tips.
- Might Bargain Hunter says it costs if you’re fat. Now it might cost even if you’re thin?
- Free Money Finance asks is speaking more the way to grow your career?
- Debt Free 4 Ever talks about living without credit.
- Mapgirl’s Fiscal Challenge explains why camping is not a cheap vacation.
- Get Rich Slowly shares more adventures in my war on stuff.
- PT Money asks how does your spouse help financially?
- Rich Credit Debt Loan helps readers with basics of budgeting.
- Poorer than You writes on the something is rotten in the state of ING Direct.
- My Money Blog explains how to redeem California IOUs (registered warrants).
- Not Made of Money shares cheap fall meals.
- Blogging Away Debt posts making wise home improvements –
- All Financial Matters blogs on the five lowest-paying majors (From MSN).
- Grad Money Matters offers 5 ways parents can help reduce student debt.
- Clever Dude asks would you go to a wedding if you had to pay for your meal?