It seems like I’m a magnet for sickness these days. In a span of about 12 hours, my wife wife broke her foot and my dog has picked up some kind of cough. I spent yesterday shuttling both of them to and from doctors (hence the old article). It was comical how I’d drop one off at one doctor and then take the other one to the other doctor. I’m lucky my dog didn’t end up at the podiatrist and my wife with a prescription for dog cough.
Fortunately my dog’s cough has already started to go away and my wife’s spirits are boosted by her new license to use handicapped parking spots. (I think she’s just going to drive around and park in handicapped spaces for fun.) However, for one reader of this website, the sickness may not be so transient. I’m going to direct your attention to the new logo in the top right corner of this website for more information on that. When you are done there check out these links of the last week.
- Brip Blap presents 9 reasons international business travel was fun – back then.
- Digerati Life asks what’s your dreadful spending vice? Share yours!
- Frugal Dad reveals some tricks stores use to get us to overpay.
- Generation X Finance says don’t let your taxes make you a criminal.
- Million Dollar Journey discusses making money in real estate.
- Money Smart Life writes quitting your job on good terms can pay off.
- My Dollar Plan shares 13 tax deductions you don’t want to miss.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary shares tools that made our house hunting easier.
Top PF Posts:
- Free Money Finance warns don’t invest too much in your company’s stock.
- Learn how to decline a job promotion or job offer at the Smarter Wallet.
- Plugged in Finance asks what’s your number? Mine is apparently $2.3 million. Determine your number in two minutes.
- Financial Fitness says you can’t buy class!
- Darwin’s Finance says beware default from these 6 doomed states (Yes, US States).
- My Budget 360 posts livin’ like a drug dealer.
- Saving Advice asks is all job creation good? Your thoughts?
- Foreigner’s Finances posts savings? Check. But, now what?
- My Money Blog looks at unemployment rates vs. level of education