I knew that training a dog was a lot of work. However, with the help of Will Farrell, Jake is behaving fantastically. You didn’t know that Will Farrell was good with dogs? Check it out:
Now for some personal finance links:
- Brip Blap wonders internet job boards – wasted effort?
- Frugal Dad offers these seven powerful steps that you can use to save $14,341 in the next 6 months. Sounds good to me!
- Generation X Finance writes getting off the debt treadmill – stop running in place and start making progress.
- Irrational pessimism asks Million Dollar Journey.
- Digerati Life presents the Dave Ramsey Budget: budgeting tips for successful savers.
- Here are some Alternative minimum tax and federal income tax withholding changes posted at Money Smart Life.
- Tax deductions for the self employed written up at My Dollar Plan.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary looks into what you need to know about early withdrawal from retirement accounts.
More financial posts:
- Don’t turn down a promotion, but feel free to dis your third cousin says Mighty Bargain Hunter.
- Free Money Finance blogs negotiation made simple: a 7-word weapon of your own!
- Here are some reasons we fail to stick to our budget – with twitter input over at No Credit Needed.