This week and part of next, I’m trying a little bit of an experiment. I want to see if I can distance myself a bit from the Internet. As such, this post will be brief. New articles might be a little limited during this time as well. It’s not a permanent thing, just trying it out to see how it goes. That said, let me get you to the links:
- Brip Blap with 6 things to study for the well-rounded mind.
- Digerati Life presents this giant list of freebie finds from Kiplinger’s.
- Frugal Dad on how to clean up your financial indiscretions.
- Generation X Finance shares ten new uses for old t-shirts.
- Preferred stocks vs. bonds ““ a primer on preferred stocks II given by Million Dollar Journey.
- Money Smart Lie posts how to pay for graduate school.
- My Dollar Plan goes over 2011 401k and IRA limits.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary gives smart strategies for secondhand shopping.
Top PF Posts:
- One Frugal Girl shares recipes in same ingredients, two very different meals.
- PT Money says if you can earn $5, you can change your life.
- Kiplinger presents how to be a millionaire by age 25.
- Smarter Wallet discusses good things that come out of an economic recession.
- Free Money Finance offers 8 personal finance management tips for the unemployed
- Saving Advice talks about princess weddings: how to start married life in debt.
- Budgets are Sexy says always keep $100 in your checking account.
- Frugal for Life shares how standby power sucks your money away.
- Not Made of Money writes finding the best deals on Black Friday. What are your tips?
- Bill Eater posts recent foreclosure buyers worried about the foreclosure freeze.