I took a little time off today to leave my post about the tax deadline at the top of the site. It was the most opportune post I could have on a day like today.
I was just settling down to write a post for tomorrow, but decided to check my email first. In there was a gem of an email from the attorney representing One24, which I written about unfavorably in the past. So instead I’ll write about this email tomorrow. It’s a shame, because I had an idea about the adult film industry that could have been interesting. Maybe I’ll write it in a few days.
In the meantime, here are some links from the past week.
- Brip Blap posts the color of moneyblogging.
- Digerati Life says plan to get an MBA degree: focus on Silicon Valley.
- Frugal Dad presents 15 things our grandparents lived without (and we probably could, too).
- Generation X Finance on how not to spend your tax refund.
- Million Dollar Journey asks financial advice or financial quackery?
- Money Smart Life talks disability insurance 101.
- My Dollar Plan asks struggling to pay your taxes? IRS to revamp tax lien rules.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary with last minute tips for tax filers.
Top PF Posts:
- The Smarter Wallet discusses medical insurance needs when you have a serious illness.
- Free Money Finance writes money commandment #2.
- My Journey to Millions shares my first experience with being an entrepreneur.
- Almost Frugal posts losing pounds without losing money.
- Christian PF discusses 9 passive income streams that work.
- Ready to Be Rich presents top
10 signs that say you’ll never get out of debt.
- One Cent At A Time says open a second backup checking account.
- Free by 50 shares personal finance truths I’ve learned in recent years.
- Hope to Prosper compares in real estate 101 – renting vs. owning .
- I Pick Up Pennies blogs extreme couponers is too extreme for me.
- 50 Plus Finance gives 9 ways avoid to disreputable contractors.