After another day of moving in 95 degree heat, I collapsed in front of the television to watch the Celtics lose. The only redeemable factor of this day seems to be that I got to have my second Jamba Juice. I have a rule that if I’m going to pay $4-5 for a drink, I better be spending hours in exhausting heat…
… I would have posted these links last night, but I lost my cable (and hence Internet) while I was writing this up. I should have expected it with the way things have been going. Time to cut my losses and get these links out:
- Brip Blap writes about how America loves entrepreneurs.
- Here are some frugal lawn care tips by Frugal Dad.
- Generation X Finance says I’ve been audited by the IRS – understanding the different types of audits.
- Look at investment strategies I – passive investing over at Million Dollar Journey.
- Digerati Life warns readers your credit card minimum payment costs more than you think!
- Money Smart Life blogs credit scores & interest rates: why credit matters to newlyweds.
- My Dollar Plan asks do it yourself or hire a landscape architect?
- The Sun’s Financial Diary talks about how Netflix benefits from recession.
More Finance Posts:
- Five Cent Nickel posts how much life insurance do you need?
- Mighty Bargain Hunter writes Classmates.com really needs to hang it up!
- Thinking of budgeting? Check out 10 things to do before creating your next budget by No Credit Needed.
Leave a Reply