If you haven’t noticed the last few days I’ve been taking it very easy.
On Friday, I caught up with some good friends that I hadn’t seen in months.
Saturday morning the wife, dog and I got some errands done, went to the farmers market and did some things like that . That night we all went to the drive-in to see The Hangover Part 2. (One sentence movie review: It is the same movie as the first, but with the characters in slightly different situations.)
Sunday, I met some of my wife’s co-workers for a brunch (they were all much more interesting people than myself). After that my wife, dog, and I went on a 3.25 mile hike a stone’s throw from The Digerati Life’s house.
To sum up, been getting in a lot of quality time with friends and family. However, today, the goal is switch things up a bit and catch up on a little bit of work. It may be a little unrealistic to announce the winner of the My Second Mohu Leaf Antenna, but if I don’t get it out today, the hope is that I get it done before noon Pacific Time tomorrow.
Before we get to the links, let’s take a minute and reflect on Memorial Day. Reflecting… … and we are back. Here are some links to read after you’ve burger’d all your burgers and dog’d all your dogs.
- Brip Blap shares highly effective ways to pay down credit card debt.
- Digerati Life wonders what makes a good savings account for short term savings?
- Frugal Dad explains why we plan to pay for our kids’ college education.
- Generation X Finance on full-time RVing: an option for many.
- Million Dollar Journey asks how come I’m not rich?
- Money Smart Life compares IRA vs Roth IRA.
- My Dollar Plan writes making the big decision to move cross-country.
- The Sun’s Financial Dairy explores what makes a good checking account.
Top PF Posts:
- The Smarter Wallet discusses how to save for work breaks when you’re self-employed.
- Free Money Finance asks do you have a market evacuation strategy?
- Five Cent Nickel says sell your stuff to Amazon.
- Wealth For Teens shares 7 lessons on success, learned from American Idol.
- Bill Eater presents seven apps to make money using your Smart Phone.
- Finance For Youth posts teaching personal finance to teens.
- DINKS Finance says it is really not worth it to rob a bank, just get a regular job!
- Darwin Finance on the inflation conspiracy? EAT ME
- Scott on MONEY compares credit cards vs. debit cards.
- TotallyMoney wonders is designer dressing dead?
- Debt Free 4Ever shares frugal tip #43 beware of special offers!!
- Not Made of Money on infrequent expenses: how to budget and prepare for them.
- Bargaineering presents six hobbies that can make you money.