Jeremy from Generation X Finance noticed I had an unusual advertisement this week. I had some pharmacy ad that follows you as you scroll down. The worst part, I couldn’t see the ad. Somehow I had been hacked. I don’t really know how they got through, but thanks to My Dollar Plan, the site has been restored to it’s hack-free glory… I hope. As I said, they were tricky enough to block me from seeing it. If you see some scummy advertising like that, please hit the contact link in the header and tell me.
That said, here are some of the best personal finance posts from this past week (I’ll try to get some more links later tonight):
- All Financial Matters gives some thoughts on foreclosure auctions.
- One Frugal Girl says thieves missed the wad of cash in my car!
- Breaking Even’s Nicole goes into how to date an anonymous blogger.
- Almost Frugal comes out with these frugal pregnancy tips.
- Rich Credit Debt Loan explains to readers how to negotiate with credit card companies to reduce your debt.
- Get Rich Slowly posts an experiment in cheap living (from 1872)
- Young Money blogs about moving from feeling overwhelmed to action.
Kelly from Almost Frugal says
Thanks for including me- glad you got your site hacker free!
Thanks for the link and so glad you are now hacker free!
Michael Janzen says
Here’s my post. A few other commented on the same trouble. We’re all still amazed they found a way into our WP blogs.