I’m off to celebrate President’s Day weekend with my wife and our puppy (though he’s over a year old now). I hope to be back on Monday with a light post and then kick off Tuesday with a brief tour of Lazy Man headquarters and some of the bargains from throughout our house.
- Brip Blap says raise the estate tax to 100%.
- Get tax tips for traders and investors and a free eBook from Digerati Life.
- Frugal Dad gives 33 essential items for your bug out bag.
- Generation X Finance tells you how can file taxes for free ““ FreeFile and free tax software.
- Million Dollar Journey looks into spousal rrsp loophole?
- Learn how to refer a friend for a job at Money Smart Life.
- My Dollar Plan shows you how to take a property tax deduction without itemizing.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary asks can the Super Bowl help forecast the stock market?
Top PF Posts:
- Free Money Finance posts the relationship between riches and wisdom.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter shows readers how to enlist Gmail to sell your Craigslist items for you and three ways to find a cool deal using Google.
- MoneyCrush asks how does $100 per week in spending money sound to you?
- Darwin’s Finance blogs easy ways to find the best finance blogs.
- All Financial Matters writes madoff vs. social security: which one’s the scam?
- PT Money shares sweet Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- Get Rich Slowly on outsourcing life: unconventional advice for when you’re financially secure.
- Cheer yourself (up on the cheap) with these ideas from FruGal.
- Save Early says Saving Money in Real Life.
- Poorer Than You asks how big should your emergency fund be?
- Saving to Invest gives 6 reasons you should be inspired to save money.
- Smarter Wallet asks do large banks need government bailouts?
kosmo @ The Casual Observer says
I felt bad not knowing what an RRSP was … but it’s apparently a Canadian thing, so I don’t feel so bad :)
Thanks for the mention :)