The last few days, I’ve been in full holiday swing. It seems like I’ve been to party after party. Just last night we had SVB from The Digerati Life over. While these are a lot of fun, the rest of the holiday season has left me in a bit of a funk. I think it is because I’m so used to be bombarded by information that I’ve learned to absorb it like a sponge. However, during the holidays, people are not writing much. I’m in information withdrawal. Sounds like it wouldn’t be a bad thing, but it has left me feeling very out of it. With that said, expect a slowdown in posting until things pick up after the new year. To tide you over, here are some links:
- Brip Blap says I don’t want to leave this job in a coffin.
- Digerati Life goes over the pros and cons of banking online.
- Frugal Dad discusses 5 smart end-of-year money moves.
- Generation X Finance on finding luxury designer goods at low prices.
- Million Dollar Journey reminds fellow Canadians that there is an upcoming 5 ways to own your new year’s resolutions.
- My Dollar Plan writes 2011 payroll tax cut: what your paycheck will look like.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary gives holiday help for small business owners.
Top PF Posts:
- The Smarter Wallet talks about the plight of high income earners who are “not rich yet”.
- Darwin’s Finance posts hedge funds using Twitter traffic – can you exploit this?
- Blogging Away Debt writes living on less is harder than it looks –
- Money Ning explains how I was able to take an early retirement.
- Saving Advice blogs learn basic math to save money.
- Frugal Village shares 10 things to shop for after Christmas.
- 20s Money says getting ahead in your 20s financially nearly impossible on just a salary.
- Faithful with a Few shares employee appreciation: 6 free or low cost ways to demonstrate it.
Kosmo @ The Soap Boxers says
I think people aren’t writing much because people aren’t reading much :) My traffic is way down, even with article with titles like “Mrs. Clause and the Christmas Mistress”
The Digerati Life says
You are just in a funk because of a devastating Catan loss…. I am sorry for this. Next time, I won’t block you in too early. Ok just kidding. That was an awesome party man. Nice and cozy with the best food. You guys are such great hosts. I will make sure to crash your place more often in the coming year.