I’m trying to spread the word of HaitiHealth.org. It’s an organization that people close to me have been supporting with their time for more than a dozen years. If you are able to donate some money, it’s a worthwhile cause.[Update: A reader passes on that they have the highest rating (4 stars) at Charity Navigator]
I don’t want to distract you from that message, except with a bunch of personal finance links:
- Brip Blap ponders whether life is fair.
- Digerati Life discusses work from home jobs: how to find legitimate opportunities.
- Frugal Dad posts the lesson Susan Boyle taught the world.
- Generation X Finance warns about credit cards and the minimum payment ““ don’t fall into the minimum payment trap!
- Million Dollar Journey blogs claiming extended warranty with your credit card.
- Money Smart Life shares information on tax return deadlines.
- My Dollar Plan goes through and finds the budget busters from last year. What are yours?
- The Sun’s Financial Diary explains the dangers of frugality.
Top PF Posts:
- Some frugal advice at Free Money Finance on how to save money when traveling to Europe.
- Wealth…Uncomplicated says the difference between finance and personal finance – the Grand Canyon of outcomes.
- The Smarter Wallet writes beyond the annual credit report: should you monitor your credit?
- Rich Credit Debt Loan offers this guide on how to save time, money and space in over 80 ways.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter posts a retirement attitude adjustment?
- Five Cent Nickel on life without a mortgage.
- Consumerism Commentary says don’t tell others how to spend their money.
- Investor Centric Blog writes about China’s growing influence in the global oil market.
- A 5 dollar dinner mom shares a few of her secrets at Bill Eater.
- Darwin Finance shares his scammy experience in online ticket purchasing.