Sometimes, I have to admit that I don’t understand you (readers). A couple of weeks ago, I gave away one Mohu Leaf Over-the-Air Antenna with a retail value of around $45 and 32 of you entered to win. This past week I gave THREE $50 Mastercard/Visa Gift Cards from GiftCards.com. You had nearly a 50% chance vs. a roughly 3% chance. Plus the prize was more valuable – it was more money and you could spend it almost however you like.
I must have not made the prizes very clear or I marketed it wrong, right?
However, let’s get to the winners. (If you are a winner and reading this before you’ve received an email you will soon.)
With that out of the way, let me get to the notable personal finance links of last week:
- Brip Blap shares 7 things you don’t want to skimp on.
- Digerati Life explains why the rich get richer: an entirely different perspective.
- Frugal Dad asks do you spend money you’ve worked for differently than a windfall?
- Generation X Finance gives 4 ways to increase your income in 2011.
- Million Dollar Journey wonders what is the cheapest thing you’ve ever done?
- Money Smart Life explains how to compare cash back credit cards.
- My Dollar Plan has been exploring vacation home tax rules.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary goes over life insurance and your financial future.
Top PF Posts:
- Ouch! Free Money Finance writes over $1k to be a bridesmaid?
- The Smarter Wallet posts about how your emotions affect your finances.
- Living Richly on a Budget presents 5 ways to live frugally in college.
- Couple Money shares 5 ways to save money on your car’s gas.
- PF Firewill posts about life as a landlord – eviction.
- Living Almost Large blogs the middle class?
- My Journey to Millions asks why are spring time house sales unseasonably low?