With the moving of the clocks ahead it finally feels like Spring. I almost forgot that temperature-wise it’s almost always Spring in Silicon Valley. Even when it gets dark at 5PM, it can feel like Spring. I’d love to go out and enjoy, or even stay in and do some grilling, but I seem to have some kind of bug.
Since I’m not feeling well, I’m only going to add one more sign of the times and then give you some personal finance links. The New York Jets signed Bart Scott to a six-year $48 million dollar deal… and then proceeded to force everyone take 2 weeks off unpaid. Outstanding!
- Brip Blap writes we feel like fools.
- Frugal Dad talks about peer to peer lending at Lending Club.
- Generation X Finance answers reader question: it feels like I’m just throwing money away, so why should I keep investing?
- Million Dollar Journey offers this frugal tip: sleep on it!
- Digerati Life posts preparing my income tax return: how I organize my tax documents.
- Money Smart Life blogs credit card identity theft in action (maybe).
- My Dollar Plan examines a plan to make homes affordable .
- The Sun’s Financial Diary says Google Tip Jar lets you take and share tips .
More Financial Posts:
- Mighty Bargain Hunter asks will the new Lincoln cents actually be rare?
- No Credit Needed writes how making multiple payments can speed up your debt reduction progress.
- Consumer Commentary posts playing the lottery: tips for ten new mega millions winners.
Leave a Reply