Minutes ago, (8:30 PT) we got bad news involving a family member on the east coast. So my wife and I will be making an emergency trip out there. I had about 3-4 blog posts outlined for this week, but it doesn’t look likely happen at this point.
So read the following links slowly and make them last…
- Brip Blap discusses the perfect salary for happiness.
- Digerati Life asks could your job be outsourced? Top jobs targeted for outsourcing.
- Frugal Dad shares 12 tips to set up a home office on a shoestring
- Generation X Finance gives 12 tips to prevent identity theft.
- Million Dollar Journey talks about the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference ““ REIT executive panel.
- Money Smart Life presents nine questions to ask home warranty companies.
- My Dollar Plan asks have you tried once a month cooking?
- The Sun’s Financial Diary blogs learn to think like a contrarian.
Top PF Posts:
- Kiplinger writes more men filing sexual harassment charges.
- Free Money Finance says stop looking for a job ““ become an entrepreneur.
- The Smarter Wallet asks does this sound like you: I need more money! Tips to keep more of your money.
- Bill Eater explains what the expiring Bush cuts will and won’t do for you.
- Credit Addict offers up 5 tips to give your credit score a quick boost.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter with meal planning for plugging budgetary holes.
- Darwin’s Finance wonders should you get your bonus when quitting your job?
- Money Beagle asks do you drive differently depending on gas prices?
Leave a Reply