With only a few precious shopping days left for Christmas, I figure it’s a good time to take advantage of the last Amazon Friday Sale. Unfortunately they didn’t have a whole lot of kooky, fun items that I’ve highlighted in the past. Instead I’ve listed some items that are mostly useful. I hate being serious on a Friday.
- Pink Dirt Devil Kone Cordless Hand Vacuum – I haven’t been to the house where this really matches the decor. Maybe Barbie’s Dream House? It would be cool if on sale in another color.
- Dirt Devil Power Reach – I thought this would be a good alternative to the pink cordless hand vacuum above, but it’s ratings are horrible. I really could use a nice hand vacuum too – perhaps next week.
- Circulon Infinite Circulon 10-Piece Cookware Set and Anolon Advanced Nonstick Hard-Anodized Aluminum 12-Piece Cookware Set – I’ve got some cheap cookware, but if I was going to step it up a level, I know of no better deal than the Amazon Friday Sale. It seems like they always have the stuff you find in Williams-Sonoma at 60%+ off.
- Nine West Women’s Blondey Boot – For some reason, roughly 1/6 of the items Amazon offers for sale on Friday fall into the footwear category. I usually don’t even look here, but I thought I’d go through and see if I could find something vaguely interesting. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that ladies, your man might not be upset if you bought these boots.
- Eastman Outdoors Reveo MariVac Food Tumbler – I had lusted after this for some time. However, at nearly $200 it wasn’t worth it. At $115 it’s getting closer, but you are better off going with this FoodSaver V2840 Advanced Design Vacuum Food Sealer also on sale today. Almost the same price and more functionality. We love our Foodsaver and I suggest you read my foodsaver review.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF-70 – I’ve got this sunscreen and try to remember to use it everyday – even if I’m not going outside. I’m going to look 25 when I’m 80 – or at least that’s my theory :-).