Each Friday Amazon has a sale on a few clearance items. In the past, I’ve found that you can a nice penny on them. Just looking around my kitchen, I saved some 70% on a Cusinart convection toaster oven, 82% on my flatware, and 57% on a martini set that I almost never use anymore – so it’s not all sunshine and puppy dogs. Still, if you are going to need something anyway, it can’t hurt to look. Prices are good for today only, so pull the trigger if you are going to.
Here are some things I found worth highlighting:
- Best Value: Cuisinart Duet Blender/Food Processor – I’ve mentioned in the past that we have one and my wife cut our hummus bill by making her own. She eats enough hummus to attack a mayor (obscure cultural reference), so it’s significant.
- Most Disturbing: Tinkerbell Steering Wheel Cover, matching Tinkerbell Seat Cover, and Hearts Floor MatÂ (apparently Tinkerbell doesn’t do discount floor mats)
- Humidifier and Dehumidifier – Like Steven Wright said, “Put them in the same room and let them fight it out.”
- If you got jealous when I mentioned the martini set above, you can pick up your own set of Martini Glasses
- Lazy Man and Health recommends these Adjustable Weights. These give you the value of a whole dumbbell set in a small, easy to adjust package. They are even giving you free shipping which is significant when you are buying weights.
- A $700 Pants Press for only a little more than $500…Â This is one pants party that I can not endorse.Â I’ve never been a pinnacle of high fashion anyway.