On some Friday, I look at Amazon’s Friday Sale and see what kind of products catch my eye.Â A few items caught my eye this week, but one stood head and shoulders above the rest:
Cruzin’ Cooler Scooter – This is the coolest product I’ve seen in a long time… I might have to dip into my tank budget to make this one happen.
Seriously, it’s a cooler… it’s a scooter. Why didn’t I invent this years ago? Maybe I came up with the dismissed the idea due to the fact that scooting and drinking are two great tastes that go horribly together. However, fill it up with ice cream sandwiches and zoom to the little league game. Charge a couple of bucks a sandwich. I don’t know if you need a vendor’s license for tailgating events, but cruzin and selling cold beer sounds like an even more lucrative business. And today only it’s half price!
Here are some other less interesting links… (Some of these links are boring. I urge you to go back and look at the Cruzin Cooler Scooter Edition again. Seriously, I’m not joking…)
- Budget Digital Camera – For $70 it’s better than my older digital camera that cost me a couple hundred dollars. I don’t know if it’s perfect, but it would suit someone who doesn’t require the top of the line technology coolness.
- Bistro Set – For $130 shipped, this looks like a pretty good value. It seems it would last for some time as well.
- High Capacity Body Fat/Water Monitoring scale – I don’t mean to imply that you need the high capicity, but $32 is a pretty great anyway. It also looks quite space-agey. Yes, I really did just adjectivize that noun.
- Towel Warming Rack – Do you really feel like you need one of these? I mean I suppose I like a warm towel, but it’s not even near the top 1000 on my list of wants. Maybe I’m missing something.
- Retro Bar Stools – For $120 these retro chrome chairs would look outstanding in a bar in my basement… if I had a basement… or a bar…
- Heart Monitor Watch – It’s about 50% off which is the kind of deal that almost gets me to act. Lazy Man and Health had personally asked me to include this in this week’s round-up ;-).
Do you suppose the scooter would need to be licensed?
Lazy Man says
“Officer, I’m sorry, I’ve never heard of licensing a cooler…”
I don’t mean to one-up you or anything, but woot.com’s deal for a digital camera for $65 seems to beat this deal fairly handily.
Kodak C813 8.2 Megapixel Digital Camera
I see a deal this good for a camera on Woot once every 3 weeks or so. You just have to be careful not to buy things you weren’t looking for!
Lazy Man says
I didn’t compare the cameras, but the $70 vs. the $65 seems to be pretty close. I think if I was in the market for something that replaced my current camera either one would suffice… whichever I happened to spot first.
I have some difficulty with Woot. I haven’t been there in some time, but some items sell out quickly.
promotional products wholesale says
How much the 500Watt scooter cooler in USA ?