Each week, I like to look at the Amazon Friday Sale and see what kind of deals or interesting products they are promoting. Let’s get right to the products:
- Interesting Product of the Week: 10″ Clip-in Hair Extension – I really don’t find the product that interesting. The photo of the model they used looks really, really unhappy to be there. Not that I’m in the market for women’s hair extensions, but I wouldn’t by the product on the basis of that photo alone. Plus look how much happier she is with 14″ Clip-in Hair Extensions. I guess, at least in hair extensions, size does matter to women.
- Deal of the Week: Yamazaki Belgrove 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 – I’m always surprised when couples register for flatware that costs hundreds of dollars. I bought a different style of Yamazaki flatware about 5 years ago and it’s great. They look and work great. I don’t know what else you’d want for your money.
- Trek-Tech Flexible Tabletop Tripod – If you have shaky hands, a tripod is a must-have. I like this one for a couple of reasons. 1) It can curve around to hang onto fences or other things (see the photos) 2) It folds into a nice compact size. At 58% off this seems like a good price. However, to be completely honest I have priced these so maybe that’s the usual price for all flexible tabletop tripods.
- Double Bogo with 2 Storage Cubes and matching Leather Parsons Chair – That looks like a good price for the cubes and the “bogo” (is that a real word). I have similar cubes in microfiber that set us back $40 a piece at HomeGoods. The chairs seem to be a good price for leather. If you put it all together you’d have a nice package.
- Men’s Fashion IR System Watch – I’ll close it out with a cool piece of geekwear. If you are looking to get a conversion started, this is a good way to go about it. Sadly, at $250 and no Friday-sale savings (what’s up with that?) it’s hard for me to recommend on a site about getting the most for your money.