If you are visiting this page, you've probably come from My Journey to Millions after reading one of my posts about Multi-Level Marketing.
The article put forth a lot of information. If I had included all of the references in the article, it would have been crowded with tons of footnotes and simply disturbed the flow of the article. However, I believe you should have the references to fact check the information for accuracy, so I present them here:
1. (No references necessary)
- Pink Truth exposing Mary Kay
- CNBC reporting Tupperware's comment
- Harper's Magazine on MLMs profiting from distributors
- FTC calls Fortune Hi-Tech a Pyramid Scheme
- "In its decade of operation, FHTM has defrauded hundreds of thousands of customers out of hundreds of millions of dollars."
- FHTM's President's Quote in USA Today