Let's start this up with the most interesting topic and go from there...
- On Monday, I got contacted by business development person. He must have seen my mattress post, because he thought I sold mattresses. It sounded like he has some clients to sell the mattresses to. Alas, since I do not sell mattresses, I can't take advantage. If you sell mattresses, let me know and I'll pass along my contacts information.
- I drove by a billboard for a Donald Trump Learning Annex speaking tour. I didn't find it that exciting except for the headline, which reads, "Meet Donald Live." I immediately wondered if it would count if I met him dead or previously recorded.
- I transfered $2000 from my checking to pay off part of my Home Equity Line of Credit.
I've decided that I'd start to put in some non-financial thoughts of the week. Perhaps this will add a little more "personal" to the "personal finance."
- Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol just won't get off the radio. The amazing thing to me is that the song wasn't nearly as good as it's debut hit "Run."
- While on the topic of music, I can only find one good radio station in San Francisco - Live 105.3.Â It's the only station where I could imagine hearing System of a Down and Pearl Jam's Black.Â In Boston, FNX, BCN, and AAF would play this genre.
- I've been enjoying the parenting blogs of Raising 4 Boys and Days Like These. Raising 4 Boys is written by popular personal finance blogger Five Cent Nickel, while Days Like These is someone is a reader that's been bouncing questions off of me lately. If I had children, I'd probably enjoy those blogs even more.
4 Responses to “Weekly Financial Review #11”
Next: Revealing the Keys to Prosper Success