Rather than tell a boring off-topic story, I'll just get to the links this week.
- The Digerati Life wants to retire early and live on one income. I want to too. More on that in the upcoming weeks.
- Sun is Considering a 401k rollover.
- Generation X Finance gives a few reasons why you should pay your taxes. I was surprised the article included more than the one word, "prison."
- Money Smart Life uses Flicker to save money on children's books. What a fantastic idea!
- Money, Matter, and More Musings is amused by the idea of helping out a burglar a little to keep your valuables hidden.
- Five Cent Nickel has a guest that writes about the high cost of low risk investing. I've said this time and time again. People are often afraid of risk, but what is the real risk here?
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity is not going to be an AT&T/Cingular customer anymore. Sometimes I laugh when they upset someone with a huge reader audience. My guess is that they lost a lot of customers that day, not just Jim.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter writes abour reducing your debt with person to person loans. Sounds like a job for Prosper.com? if you ask me.
- Free Money Finance asks if you have the right investments for retirement.
- I was included in this list of top ten personal finance blogs. Thanks Kyle.
- I was included in two festivals this past week. Advanced Personal Finance hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance with my article. Bean Sprouts hosted the festival of frugality with my article.
9 Responses to “Weekend Personal Finance Review”
Next: Top Ten Referring Sites for August