If it's good enough for Sheryl Crow ("He's got a daughter he calls Easter... She was born on a Tuesday night..."), it's good enough for me.
- Brip Blap wonders will people change?
- Frugal Dad writes on extreme saving when you are young: how much is too much?
- Learn how to do a mid-year financial checkup - things to think about this summer over at Generation X Finance.
- Million Dollar Journey posts this helpful guide to high end chequing account comparison.
- One million dollars down the drain - or thrown in the dump. Read the full story at Digerati Life.
- Money Smart Life warns about credit card telephone scammers.
- My Dollar Plan talks about the tax credit for first time home buyers.
- The Sun's Financial Diary posts a new PineCone Research sign up link.
More Finance Posts:
- Mighty Bargain Hunter comes up with five more great ways to slam the door on your customers.
- Free Money Finance blogs about a wasted opportunity.
- Bargaineering provides a few mobile banking safety & security tips.
More Awesome Posts:
- Experiments in Finance is still suffering from Bay Area housing price sticker shock.
- Mapgirl's Fiscal Challenge says if I buy a new car -
- How many stocks are needed for a well-diversified portfolio? Find one answer at The Skilled Investor.
- All Financial Matters discusses flawed thinking -
- Rich Credit Debt Loan writes building wealth when the economy is slow.
- Studenomics shares how to pick up girls in college when you're broke.
- The Baglady asks does raising a boy cost more than raising a girl?
- Gather Little by Little shares ways to save even more money on your electric bill.
- Bad Money Advice examines the idea of saving $71,000 on your mortgage.
5 Responses to “Weekend Personal Finance Links (Tuesday Edition)”
Next: Murphy-Goode’s Smart Marketing with New Media