I'm still working with a couple companies to keep this website up and active. In the meantime, I will be giving occasional updates via Twitter (@LazyManAndMoney). I plan to put in some time creating guest posts for various blogs, so look for some content there.
The plan for the next few days is to focus on vacation and timeshare ownership. It's fresh in my mind as I've just returned from a week's vacation in Maui. I will focus this articles on specifics (Marriott's Vacation Club for example). While you may not be able to relate to those specifics, I believe larger trends can be extrapolated from them.
For now, let's kick things off with some personal finance links:
Top PF Posts:
- Digerati Life talks tax efficient investing for retirement.
- My Dollar Plan asks do you have to pay taxes on alimony?
- Million Dollar Journey blogs on scams of the modern world.
- My Journey to Millions says never assume someone has a completed estate plan.
- Frugal Dad introduces the “no-spend day” challenge.
- Finance For Youth writes many paths, one destination.
- Money and Investing shares money saving tips you didn’t know were effective.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter wonders has the magic of compounding has left the building?
- One Frugal Girl asks readers what is your most inexpensive pick me up?
- Saving Advice presents top 5 dying regrets, why I won’t have them and neither should you.
4 Responses to “Weekend Personal Finance Links (DDoS and Timeshares in Focus)”
Next: Financial Thoughts on a Maui Vacation