After the last week in Aruba, I'm exhausted. It's funny how vacation just seems to make you more tired. Maybe it wasn't the vacation, but rather the trip from Aruba through Atlanta to Florida to see my friend get married. Except that I got a call from her 3 hours before the wedding telling me it was canceled. I plan on writing more about it later this week, because I think it's interesting on many levels. For now, I'll just say that the couple didn't get cold feet and are well on their way to their honeymoon (despite not being married).
I still seem to have 100-200 e-mails and assorted other tasks to do before I get to sitting down and doing serious writing.
- Brip Blap asks lack of communication, or stupidity?
- Frugal Dad explains the high cost of low monthly payments.
- Digerati Life asks do you have an emergency plan when disaster strikes?
- Generation X Finance says plug your money leaks and save hundreds of dollars painlessly.
- Million Dollar Journey shares this car leasing tip "“ increase your security deposit.
- Money Smart Life writes career planning saved my life.
- My Dollar Plan talks balancing life's little moments with your budget.
- The Sun's Financial Diary shares how we saved money when moving.
Best Financial Posts:
- Banker Saver writes money saving strategies during hard times.
- Get Rich Slowly gives some furniture shopping secrets: how to tell superior from shoddy.
- The most common career mistake most young employees make writes Experience in Finance.
- PT Money posts tax incentives found in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Enough Wealth writes about a coin counting machine at CommBank.
- My Two Dollars says be frugal, but don't be a cheap bastard.
- Darwin's Finance offers 3 painless tips to save up for something special.
- Adult ADD and Money posts "Trust Me" over the "Bank of Mom and Dad"
- Plugged in Finance shares 8 ways car dealers make money off of you.
- Dumb Little Man gives ten simple ways to spend less money.
- Blogging Away Debt presents How'd I do in Vegas?
- A Dawn Journal explains why decluttering makes perfect financial sense.
- Personal Finance Chronicle posts how to die before you money runs out.
- Rich Credit Debt Loan says start saving money today.
One Response to “Weekend Personal Finance Links (Catching Up Edition)”
Next: Secrets of a Stingy Scoundrel Reviewed