Mother's Day is tomorrow. Of course you already knew that. Since I already wrote my Mother's Day post, I thought I'd share some great Mother's Day songs with you. I did a little quick research and found "Mother Mother" by Tracy Bonham's and "Mother" by Danzig. On second thought, let's just scrap the cuddly song idea and get onto the links.
- Over on my sister site, I wrote about the great value that I find in Taco Bell's healthy Fresco menu.
- Did you know that just by getting in shape you can save yourself from going under?
Plan Ahead to Maintain Your Health and Avoid Medical Debt, the leading cause for
bankruptcy in America.
- In Personal Finance Across Borders - Retirement Accounts you can read and review a table of retirement plans from the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Job Hunting Tips for the New College Graduate - Or Anyone. It's time to put the Facebook and MySpace account away as the new front of peer to peer networking is LinkedIn.
- It's important to Save Money on Gas, Here are Tips from Consumer Reports on what to do as the pump prices go up.
- There are some Great Places to Earn and Save Money on Used Items both in the traditional sense and in the thriving internet metropolis of second hand stores; you just have to know where to look.
- As we come to the end of the school year many are planning to take trips out of the country. Here are 7 Ways to Mind Your Cash When You Are Abroad.
- Tomorrow is the day to praise mothers. There's still a little time, so here are some great ideas for
Mother's Day Gifts, Gas Prices, Retirement and More!
- Whether you have food allergies or enjoy those delicious hard to find grocery items you might like to read about how
Amazon keeps impressing us with its food selection for Amazon Prime.
- No Credit Needed has an Interesting Conversation About Store-Branded Credit Card Applications. It reveals that if you own a store brand credit card you'll be shopping there three times more than you would otherwise.
- Making a will is a scary thing. Nobody wants to think about dying. We Got Our Will Updated can help you organize and get through what you need to do to make things easier for the loved ones you leave behind.
Amazon, consumer reports, credit card applications, facebook, food allergies, food selection, getting in shape, great mother, job hunting, medical debt, mother's day gifts, peer to peer networking, retirement accounts, retirement plans, tracy bonham... and focuses on:
One Response to “Weekend Links: Mother’s Day Edition”
Next: April Round-Up