These links are coming out a little later than usual. I had some Internet issues earlier today and spent essentially the whole weekend at Disneyland. I've got a big review coming up in a week or two. For now, let's go with the links:
Links from the Money Writers:
- Tax savings: how to deduct mileage on your personal car written by My Dollar Plan offers a close look at this tax deductible.
- I love getting something for free. When I get paid for doing something it's even better. Check out the Blockbuster free trial with cash back option.
- The Digerati Life presents a high APY Free Checking account from WaMu. I need to look into this, I'm not making much on my checking account at all.
- Brip Blap this week says learn to think bigger . Don't stick with something just to finish it out, learn when to cut your loses.
- From the front lines: investors selling stocks in favor of fixed accounts posted by Generation X Finance is an overview of investors' reactions to the economy.
- Million Dollar Journey examines BCE - a buying opportunity with low risk or a deal that is sure to fall through?
- The Sun's Financial Diary looks at increasing Everbank interest rates. 4.76% seems pretty good.
And from others outside The Money Writers:
- NCN writes Bills-In-A-Box: the stress-free system for organizing your finances is a five step process. This is post one of the set.
- Plug-In Hybrids on the horizon posted by Five Cent Nickel looks into the upcoming automobiles to hit the market.
- What is the value of a human life? This post over at Consumer Commentary explains that the value of human life estimated by the EPA was previously $7.8 million and is now $6.9 million.
One Response to “Weekend Links – Late Disneyland Edition”
Next: Prosper Borrowers: Buy My Endorsement For A Better Loan Rate