In less than an hour the undefeated Patriots will take the field against the unbeating the Cowboys. Many have said it's the biggest game of the year and a potential Super Bowl preview. I can't understand why the game isn't on TV nationwide. So I need to go to the bar with DirecTV and sip a couple of beers slowly. While I'm their rooting for the Patriots catch these links:
- Money, Matter and More Musings writes about olive oil. I've always thought it was healthier, but now I need to do some research.
- Money Smart Life writes about the health insurance blame game.
- Digerati Life gives us the top 10 cheapest ways to exercise.
- The Sun's Financial Diary reviews Kiplinger's Best List
- Generation X Finance says you need to use the right benchmark to accurately measure investment performance.
- Jim at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity has 9 tips for saving gas.
- Free Money Finance asks what is it worth for you to have flexible work hours/work at home?.
- Five Cent Nickel was called by a collection agency.
- No Credit Needed gives us some tips on saving for college.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter has 5 tips for minding your online business after having his site be offline for 5 days.
One Response to “Weekend Links: Duel in Dallas Edition”
Next: Save Money and the Environment