You may have noticed I've been a little rushed the last week. I know I probably sound like I'm always a little rushed, but this was even more so usual. On Friday of last week, we got word that, after many long hours of searching and filling out applications, we'd been matched with a puppy... the exact puppy that you see in the picture. Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be worse... I had just started my unexpected new job and my wife was scheduled by her employer for a business trip. Then Things will be a little hectic here, posting may be reduced... but I won't be reduced to puppy pictures. I'll only be talking about pet ownership as it applies to money.
- Brip Blap says I will not pay for my children's college education, part 1.
- Simplify your personal finance life writes Frugal Dad.
- Generation X Finance blogs investing in your most valuable asset - invest in yourself.
- Learn how to invest with small amounts per month over at Million Dollar Journey.
- Digerati Life posts 1929 Stock Market Cycle: are technical indicators, stock trends repeating history?
- Here are some spring break vacation money savers by Money Smart Life.
- My Dollar Plan writes getting started in real estate investing.
- 1.6 million Maytag refrigerators recalled announces the Sun's Financial Diary.
More Money Posts:
- Recovering from the crash posted at Five Cent Nickel.
- Consumer Commentary writes FDIC might be underfunded: should you withdraw your money from banks?
- How to navigate the college financial aid system by Bargaineering.
7 Responses to “The New Not-So-Lazy Bundle of Joy (and Some Personal Finance Links)”
Next: Dog Costs for the First Month