Happy Fourth of July all. I hadn't intended to post today, but I found myself with a bit of time. And since it's a holiday, I'm going to go a little bit off-topic. Day In The Life of Baz has tagged me to give up 8 random things about myself. He thinks I don't know he exists, but I have to prove him wrong. I have done this in the past, so it may be difficult for me to come up with 8 more items.
- While I was very scholastic, my English teacher in the 10th grade went out of her way to make sure that I was taken out of honors classes for the next year. I have to admit that I didn't really put any effort into English, but I soon found myself in a class with the star QB whose analysis of several books were, "I think this book was stupid." In college, several professors said my writing was journalistic quality. And then there's this blog to my writing credits.
- I accidentally fell in love with linguistics in college, making it my second major. I'd love to do something with the semantic web.
- I'm seriously considering buying a Jacoby Ellsbury jersey. He's the fastest guy I've ever seen in a Red Sox uniform. Looks to be an instant game-changer.
- Lazy Man and Health is going to give me a stern talking to once this vacation is over. Not only am I behind with the posts there, but I haven't been eating healthy this week. For whatever reason eating at a restaurant triggers a "calories don't exist" feeling in me.
- Whenever someone asks my hobbies, I clam up.Â I can't very say blogging or else they ask to see what I'm blogging about.Â And outside of my alter ego, Lazy Man, I have nothing to show them.Â My other hobby is fake baseball which I mentioned in the past.Â It's like fantasy baseball, which a lot of people understand, but it can be played year-round.Â It confuses people if I say that I play fantasy baseball in February.
- You didn't have to dig too deep #5 there to realize I'm a big dork, did you?
- If anyone reading this has any pull with a professional football team, I'd still love to switch my career to become an NFL scout.Â If you, Mr. Football Scout Recruiter, are out there, consider the qualities I can add here.Â I'm super analytical (see the past year of writing) and I'm financially savvy (read: good for the salary cap).
- I'm not a big believer in tagging more people. It feels like a pyramid scheme and we all know those are bad right?
9 Responses to “Random Vacation Post – I’ve Been Tagged…”
Next: Alternative Income – Residual Streams