Too many things on my mind right now. Time to get them out:
- Jack's Back - It feels like you've been away forever. In fact, I forgot about why you are hiding outside the US again. Good luck on your trial - though I think Fox should make things interesting and have Michael Scofield break you out of prison - it's what he does.
- Turning down the heat - It's almost Thanksgiving and we haven't turned on the heat yet. While Northern California definitely has some raised costs of living, heating is not one of them. My Mom in Boston said that she spent around $1200 in heating during peak months last year.
- Matt Cassel - Wow, you stand to cash in on a big check next year. I wonder if it will be like Patriots of the past who left to grab big paychecks only to have mediocre (at best careers). Yes, talk with Woody, Patten, Branch, Givens, Milloy, and Law. Who am I kidding, I would take the money to play and take my shot at being a star. Just don't be surprised when you don't have 400 yards passing without Coach, Randy, and Wes.
Let's get onto the links:
- Brip Blap asks what is ROWE and how does it affect the workplace?
- Winter's coming and Frugal Dad looks at gel fuel fireplaces: a frugal home heating alternative.
- Generation X Finance gives this advice: read the fine print before signing any loan - you might be surprised at what's in there!
- Here's a wealth tip: lean the art of delayed gratification from Million Dollar Journey.
- The Digerati Life presents last minute gift ideas and shopping tips for holiday procrastinators.
- Money Smart Life also in a giving spirit writes Christmas gift cards - choosing the best gift card.
- My Dollar Plan talks about opening a new Solo 401k for the self employed.
- The Sun's Financial Diary directs you to get your free ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall today!
More Financial Posts:
- Consumer Commentary writes GM wants you to fear its collapse.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity presents 100 money saving tips for the holiday gifting bonanza "“ all sorts of topics and categories and all sort of tips. Great read!
- Here are some ideas on how to make the most of your work week by Free Money Finance.
11 Responses to “Post Weekend Links: Free Dr. Pepper, Jack’s Back, Heat, and the new King of the Cassel”
Next: Save Money and the Environment at the Same Time?