I'm really running out of time to come up with questions for personal finance guru, Jean Chatzky, so I could use some help on that front as well.
In other thoughts...
- Sports - Celtics and Red Sox on at the same time tonight... both on national TV. This could be heaven or hell.
- Doggie Savings - I found you can save a good amount of money on Firminators and puppy training pads on Ebay.
- Gearing up for the move - I'm moving 1.5 miles next week... so I might not have as much time to write as much as I normally would. Then again, I have a few half written ideas around here somewhere. I hope they aren't all from 2006 and being bullish about Bank of America.
- Brip Blap converses about early retirement or meaningful work?
- Frugal Dad offers up 14 quick ways to raise cash.
- Generation X Finance urges readers to consider the impact on your finances when taking a paid leave of absence, FMLA, or disability from work.
- Million Dollar Journey asks should you break your mortgage for a lower rate?
- Digerati Life discusses children and money in a young entrepreneur learns about business.
- Money Smart Life inquires how do you cope with fear?
- An auction experience to remember: reflections and more at My Dollar Plan.
- The Sun's Financial Diary blogs about the economic recovery payment for Social Security recipients sent on May 7.
Other Financial Posts:
- Free Money Finance teaches readers how to ask your doctor, hospital, or dentist for a discount.
- Bargaineering discusses the cost of filing for bankruptcy.
- Consumer Commentary writes on the unownership society.
early retirement, filing for bankruptcy, money finance, personal finance, social security recipients... and focuses on:
3 Responses to “Personal Finance Links (Mother’s Day Contest Winner Announced)”
Next: $5 MP3 albums from Amazon (Aerosmith, Death Cab for Cutie, James Taylor)