As I write this, I’m watching Milk. So far it’s extremely good. It got my wife and me thinking about how we were never taught about Harvey Milk in school. It seems like we were taught about every other activist for equal rights except for him. Maybe Boston in the 1980’s wasn’t that progressive.
As an aside, it’s really interesting to watch a movie about historic events that’s happened 20 minutes from where you live.
- Brip Blap says networking is never about YOU!
- Here are 4 habits for saving money on routine family medical care presented by Frugal Dad.
- Nicholas Bate guest blogs at Generation X Finance talking about the Zurich Mantra on beating the recession.
- Million Dollar Journey asks the readers: is organic food worth it?
- Digerati Life announces credit card spending down by 10%, ours is down by 50%
- Money Smart Life reminds Americans filing for a tax extension is easy.
- My Dollar Plan writes this frugal entertainment rule: you must try Redbox.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary blogs can you pay federal taxes with credit cards? Do you know the answer?
More Financial Posts:
- Free Money Finance posts true-life stories of saving on a wedding.
- Consumer Commentary asks why be wealthy? Focus on real goals, not net worth.
- Bargaineering offers up 8 great frugal tool options for home improvement projects.