This weekend I watched the movie UP. I think it was one of the worst of the Pixar movies, I've seen... but that's to say that it was still very entertaining and well worth seeing. I cried and laughed (in that order mostly). And for the rest of the weekend, I've been saying things in Dug-speak (the dog). I bet I annoyed my wife with a lot of, "I so very do want to have dinner. I will help make the dinner. It will be a great dinner."
The other dog-related thing I wanted to share is this video below. It's only 40 seconds and I've probably seen it a dozen times. The dog's eye shifts get me every time.
My wife saw that on America's Funniest Home Video's... which shocking still has a television show. Go figure.
And now for the Personal Finance Links of the week:
- Brip Blap shares what my grandparents taught me about money.
- Digerati Life provides some job interview questions and answers: tips to get hired.
- Frugal Dad presents the tightwad's guide to charitable giving.
- Learn how to avoid fund overlap to achieve true diversification in your portfolio at Generation X Finance.
- Million Dollar Journey writes selling hope: the ethics of lottery tickets.
- You can figure out how to set awesome New Years resolutions at Money Smart Life.
- My Dollar Plan offers 5 alternative and creative gift giving ideas.
- The Sun's Financial Diary posts frugal gift buying.
Top PF Posts:
- Free Money Finance reveals stars who have lost fortunes.
- Finance For Youth says, Wait a minute! Who works for whom here?
- Get Rich Slowly posts financial balance lets you enjoy tomorrow AND today.
- Moolanomy asks unfiled tax returns, what happens if you don't file a tax return?
- Mighty Bargain Hunter says pass on giving gift cards and give cash instead.
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich asks Why do immigrants save so much more money than you?
- The Personal Financier warns of the dangers of excess frugality "“ budgeting and balanced living.
- Wealth...Uncomplicated presents the three black holes of budgeting - it's not even close to what you think.
- Trader's Narrative writes lost decade for stocks? Wait till you see this!
- The Smarter Walley shares how to save money on groceries! A simple 4 step plan...
- Wise Bread shows 6 ways to use technology to upgrade your career.
4 Responses to “Personal Finance Links (Dogs Rule Edition)”
Next: Top 10 Sneakiest Business Tricks