After my article about How HP/Palm's webOS can compete on Friday, PreCentral went out and got the specs for the new iPad killer (I'm just joking about the "killer" part.) Anyway, I'm a little wrapped up in the awesomeness of it for today and I hope to work on a couple of side projects, so here are some recent personal finance links to keep you busy. I plan to be back tomorrow with a review of my favorite gift of the holidays - a product that I can say has made an impact to my (and my wife's) daily routine.
- Brip Blap asks should I get an accounting degree?
- Digerati Life presents 7 simple tax organization tips to use all year round.
- Frugal Dad with 9 ways to prepare for food inflation.
- Generation X Finance on the frugal wedding: how to get married on the cheap.
- Million Dollar Journey goes over dollar cost averaging (DCA) vs dollar value averaging (DVA).
- Money Smart Life says don't get bamboozled like these professional athletes.
- My Dollar Plan shares 10 wacky and clever safes to hide your money.
- The Sun's Financial Diary posts the dangers of chasing returns.
My article, Credit Cards For Those Who Carry A Balance - or Who Like 5% Cash Back Rewards, was also featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance.
Top PF Posts:
- The Smarter Wallet offers 5 cheap ways to work out & exercise.
- Seeking Alpha presents 20 statistically cheap stocks worth researching further
- Darwin's Finances posts saving money at the risk of personal safety - balance?
- One Frugal Girl says to live the life you really want you have to think long term.
- Fiscal Geek on how to pay off your mortgage early - and why it's a priority.
- Clever Dude says beef up your personal finances with these 10 tips.
- 20s Money with 7 ways to make more money in 2011
- Cash Money Life presents 7 ways to retire rich and on time.
Next: SodaStream: Product of the Year 2010