I've been a little wrapped up in the NFL Draft over the last week. I always take this time after getting taxes done to throw my thoughts about finances aside for a little bit and focus and my other true love - football. Having grown up in New England, I'm a Patriots fan. If you care to read a little of football, I brought back Lazy Man and Sports to briefly discuss Belichick's trading and drafting strategy.
Those interested in more of a personal finance article about the NFL Draft could read my previously written article on Compounding Interest in the NFL.
Lastly, check out these personal finance links:
- Brip Blap asks what is the point of saving, the world may end tomorrow?
- Digerati Life blogs about extra insurance coverage through credit cards: use those perks.
- Frugal Dad discusses the pros and cons of pre-paying a mortgage.
- Generation X Finance wonders how much money do I need to save for retirement?
- Million Dollar Journey says avoid the 5-year fixed mortgage trap.
- Money Smart Life goes over some smart ways to invest your tax refund.
- My Dollar Plan presents 10 free web services to check out.
- The Sun's Financial Diary writes manage credit card debit, don't let it manage you.
Top PF Posts:
- Free Money Finance posts the fragility of freedom at 60%.
- The Smarter Wallet asks can stock investing software help you trade or invest?
- PT Money says I quit my day job.
- Bargaineering shows readers how to read the Wall Street Journal for free.
- Tough Money Love writes save as they say, not as they do.
- Saving Advice offers 12 ways to save on groceries if you don't plan ahead.
- Dog Ate My Finances on the B word.
- Blogging Away Debt posts in defense of debt -
- Darwin's Finance shares the hidden cost of staying home with the kids.
- One Frugal Girl asks how much do you rely on your parents for money?
Next: Credit Score Transparency