A million people have visited Lazy Man and Money... To borrow a line from James Taylor I feel like I've go "ten miles behind me and ten thousand more to go."
Here are some other fun (at least to me) facts:
- The most amount of people to visit Lazy Man and Money in one day is 6,280, October 15th, 2008. I don't remember why.
- On average, 855 people a day visit Lazy Man and Money (from when the site was started). The standard deviation is 695.
- I almost crashed my computer compile those stats
- Lazy Man and Money has had readers in 213 countries/territories
- Considering the level of fan I am, I have a surprisingly few articles, 19, in which I mention Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- I need to thank the following ten blogs for referring me the most traffic: The Simple Dollar, Million Dollar Journey, My Money Blog, The Digerati Life, Gen X Finance, Free Money Finance, Five Cent Nickel, MSN MoneyCentral, My Dollar Plan, and Frugal Dad. I'll toss out an honorable mention to Jim at Bargaineering, who fell just outside the top ten. (I know you can do better than that, Jim!)
- I need to thank the rest of The Money Writers for too many things that I can ever hope to put into words.
- With in an hour of reaching the 1 millionth visitor, a friend e-mailed me and essentially wrote, "I didn't realize you were Lazy Man. I've been reading your blog for awhile, and just put together the fact that you choked on pizza and Lazy Man choked on pizza..."
- Lazy Man and Money has 1,043 posts.
- Lazy Man and Money articles consist of 465,127 words (not including this article). Very few of those 465,127 words have been edited, leading to tens of thousands of grammatical mistakes. The longest article is 2,459 words. 5 articles have been 2,000 words or more. 48 have topped 1000 words in more. The shortest article has 0 words - just a title. I'll Paypal $20 to the first person who puts that URL in the comments (must leave a valid e-mail address for me to pay you... you can also accept an Amazon or Ebay gift certificate instead of Paypal if you prefer)
Note: Actually as I'm writing this, 1,043,463 people have visited Lazy Man and Money. I waited awhile to post the milestone because I thought I'd be able to come up with my best post yet. I couldn't make myself happy with anything, so we'll just leave it at this.
14 Responses to “One Million Served!”
Next: MonaVie Employee Calls Me an “Annoying Douche”