January Blog Review...
Here are the top articles I wrote, voted on by... me.
- I wrote about the seven things you must do to prepare for an emergency
- I finished the month off with a detailed comparison of personal finance to football.
- I won a blogging award.
- I detailed my 2008 goals
- I wrote why I chose Netflix over Blockbuster.
- My article about Fuddrucker frugality garnered 35 comments.
- I did an online chat which was extremely fun, even if only a few people showed up.
- I wrote about how I might have negatively impacted Erin Burnett's career at CNBC.
- I wrote why I bought some private stock
- I covered Lending Club's makeover.
- The housing downturn hasn't hit my county.
Top Referring Blogs
Here are the top blogs that referred traffic to me in January.
1. The Simple Dollar
2. My Money Blog
3. The Digerati Life
4. Generation X Finance
5. Performancing's Best Money blog contest for 2007
6. No Credit Needed
7. PFBlogs.org Aggregator
8. Free Money Finance
9. Five Cent Nickel
10. Mighty Bargain Hunter
I like to give a little thanks to advertisers when I can. They make this site possible. I would like to remind everyone that I do not necessarily endorse the product(s) offered by the advertisers.
4 Responses to “Monthly Review – January Edition”
Next: Three Things that I Learned From the “Worst” Personal Finance Book