Today (May 31st) is the last day to claim your $25 in free money for setting up CollegeAdvantage account. This is that very rare opportunity where a company is paying you to secure your future. I explained why CollegeAdvantage's 529 Plan is great before or you can just take my word and sign up with the following instructions:
- Go to Ohio's CollegeAdvantage and open an account
- When asked for a referral code use 2481398 to receive the bonus
- Deposit $25 or more to qualify for the bonus
- You should receive your bonus in in 7-10 business days
Your reward for signing up (I'm optimistic here) is a round-up of some great personal finance posts form the last week:
- Rich Credit Debt Loan shares 4 Modern Ways to Get Rich by Saving Money. Can you think of any to add?
- Moolanomy discusses 3 Habits That Will Ruin Your Finances.
- The Simple Dollar asks what's next after retirement savings? What have you done?
- Money Money talks about how to stop eating out!
- Frugal Bachelor posts fat people are not frugal. What say you on the subject?
- Almost Frugal shares lessons learned about frugality while in graduate school.
- Frugal for Life offers these 5 easy home cooling tips.
- One Frugal Girl asks would you take a homemade sandwich to a restaurant? I know my friend's sister has, what about you?
- Millionaire in a Chair blogs middle class feels pinched.
One Response to “Last Day For CollegeAdvantage Free Money (and Some Personal Finance Links)”
Next: Floating on CloudFront 9 (and Some Personal Finance Links)