It seems there's something in the Blogosphere called tagging. I don't know how it started, but I guess someone came up with the idea of saying 5 secrets about yourself. You have Golbguru of Money, Matter, and More Musings to thank for this list.
0) Because I'm a software engineer, I have to start with 0. I did this one yesterday with my take on Self-Appreciation Day
1) Off the top of my head the only two books I can remember finishing are Rich Dad, Poor Dad and the Great Gatsby. On the other hand, I typically spend 14 hours a day in front of a computer (9 of it required for my job).
2) I became a member of Mensa just to put it on my resume. It tends to get interviewer's attention.
3a) My favorite TV show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I can't imagine any way to improve it.
3b) My favorite bands have a way of being one or two album wonders from the mid 1990's. Such bands include Elastica, the Toadies, and Poe.
4) My dream jobs (in order)
a) Football Film Guru - I don't know if this is really a job, but I'd love to spend 12-14 hours a day analyizing a team's strategy and tendancies. Bill Belichick, you have my e-mail address, I'm waiting.
b) Statistical Analysis for the Red Sox. I already spend an hour or two in a fake baseball league. I'd love to use sabermetrics to be the next Bill James.
c) Technology researcher for VCs - This might be the most realistic. I love technology, but especially any new application on the web.
5) If I you had asked me a year ago what I thought I'd be blogging about it would be in order Technology Trends, Boston Baseball and Football, Health and Fitness, then Personal Finance. I think I just had more to say in personal finance that I didn't think was being said. Turns out a lot of it was being said, but I didn't find it until I started this blog.
So it's time to continue the pyramid scheme. I'll tag:
- No Limits Ladies
- Plugged in Finance
- How Do People Get Rich
- Young Finances
- and the person that started it all for me... Boston Gal's Open Wallet
7 Responses to “I’ve Been Tagged…”
Next: Hosting the Carnival of Investing