For those of you who have a blog, Blogthority is offering a new blog review service to help you blog better. They'll review your blog and give you their opinion on a number of areas such as: appearance, branding, readability, image usage, search engine optimization, monetization, and code validation. I'm really just touching the tip of the iceberg, for a better idea, I'd look at their sample report. The part that I like the best is the Improvement Checklist at the end. I'm at my Laziest when things aren't organized. Even I can find the time to burn through a few items.
Unfortunately it's a lot of time and effort to put together a report like this together - so it's going to cost some money. The price is $49.99, but Lazy Man and Money readers can save $10 by using the coupon code of LM8571. For those of you writing about what your cat did this weekend, that's probably more than you want to spend. However, if you make a few hundred dollars it's well worth it.
- Brip Blap presents 10 ways to stop worrying so much about money.
- Frugal Dad writes start a sunny day fund.
- For the easiest and cheapest shrimp pasta recipe you'll ever make check out Generation X Finance.
- Don't miss reading yours, mine, and ours - deciding who pays the bills by Million Dollar Journey.
- Taking income tax deductions? Track tax receipts when you itemize says Digerati Life.
- Money Smart Life posts five tips for your boss during a recession.
- My Dollar Plan on keeping tabs on the economic stimulus plan.
- Learn how to claim recovery rebate credit on 2008 tax return over at the Sun's Financial Diary.
More Financial Posts:
- No Credit Needed blogs how to create a zero-based budget.
- Five Cent Nickel looks at refundable vs. non-refundable income tax credits.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter asks what is wrong with taking a second job?
5 Responses to “Improve Your Blog and Personal Finance Links”
Next: Wine-Tasting: A Frugal Hobby or Not?