It’s that one day a year that we give a shout to all the mothers in the house. I noticed that Major League Baseball is once again doing their pink baseball bat thing in support of ending breast cancer. That reminded me that while I asked many of you donate to breast cancer, my own donation was lacking. I apologize and there’s no excuse for that. Additionally, I asked a reader I know only as “Vogel” if I offer him some money for helping so much with getting information about MonaVie out there. He asked that I make a donation to charity instead.
So my donation to the Susan G. Komen Fund, kills two birds with one stone:
- It shows support for my reader and friend
- It uses most of the money that make from the MonaVie site to reverse a small amount of the damage done from MonaVie distributors making illegal medical claims about MonaVie aiding with cancer.
It’s time to get to the weekend links, but before I do, I want to mention Betty White in Saturday Night Live last night. I know that SNL is largely irrelevant for most readers. Still, it was an inspired performance. Almost everything that Betty White did last night was hilarious.
- Brip Blap on how to learn to love your job.
- Digerati Life explores the European sovereign debt crisis and your investments.
- Frugal Dad shares a story about how to guarantee a call from a debt collector. Talk about a nightmare!
- Million Dollar Journey discusses owning rental property vs owning REITs.
- Money Smart Life with tips on how to prepare your house to sell for more.
- My Dollar Plan asks in 2011 will your taxes go up?
- The Sun’s Financial Diary posts rewarding yourself with rewards programs. Not about credit cards.
- Generation X Finance says enough is enough: putting the brakes on overspending.
Top PF Posts:
- The Smarter Wallet shares tips on how to get free stuff and where to find freebies. Good deal.
- Endless Gibberish is accessing the damage after having all my Chase credit cards closed.
- Blogging Away Debt with a story about when you are desperate for cash –
- Darwin’s Finance asks Is Putting in a Swimming Pool Worth It?
- Frugal for Life blogs the poetry of modern global economics.
- 7 Million in 7 Years posts a video on 10 Paths To Wealth?
- Engineer Your Finances exposes the travel industry’s biggest secret on how to slash your bill in HALF!
- Money Crashers presents 5 financial goals women should set in their 20s.
- Blood Hound Realty asks when it comes to professional development, are you doing enough?