- MonaVie - Tomorrow or Tuesday, I plan to write an important article on MonaVie and how the company continues to scam people. I hope you'll spread the world of it when I get it published.
- Sucker Punch - Earlier this week, I briefly mentioned the movie. Here's a brief review. During the middle, I nearly fell asleep as the fight scenes were boring and repetitive. However, the ending was fantastic - just a slight level shy of movies like Memento and The Usual Suspects. I'm a sucker for the surprise ending... pun intended.
- Red Rum - It's a good thing my wife is coming back from her deployment this week. I'm about a week away from going all Jack Torrance.
- More Vampire Diaries - Last week at this point, I had only watched 5 episodes. Keeping the above statement in mind, I've watched about another 35 episodes (thanks Netflix Instant Play). It's good to know that anything involving Vampires has witches and warewolves.
- Patriots - Tough game for the Patriots, the worst I've seen them play in some time. And yet to be within a few points at the end, I can't help but reflect on how spoiled I've been. Patriots fans "complain" they haven't won a playoff game since 2007, but their record since then has been 40-15 and they had to play a season without arguably the best quarterback in the game. Most Sundays, I'm pretty happy.
And the personal finance links:
- Digerati Life presents how to deal with debt collection agencies: don’t get harassed!
- My Dollar Plan goes over what happens when your credit card is stolen.
- Million Dollar Journey shares how to save money at Costco.
- Free Money Finance blogs about retirement costs in 13 countries.
- Wealth For Teens says teenagers wanting to start a business will see the importance of math.
- The Simple Dollar writes help! I don’t know what retirement plan you’re talking about!
- Bill Eater explains why renting can be better than buying.
- Len Penzo dot Com posts why the dirty details matter when planning your vacation.
- One Frugal Girl shares the most useful baby related purchases.
- Five Cent Nickel explains why reverse mortgages are not a retirement option.
Next: MonaVie’s Money-Losing Scheme to Solve the Recession / Layoffs